FIT39 Golf Gloves
See what 10000’s of golfers in Australia already think of the FIT39 Golf Gloves here.
Have a look at our full range and see why the Fit 39 golf Glove is Japan's Best selling glove and the best all weather on the market in Australia and why golfers are converting over to them. The Fit 39 are a unisex glove so the size is dictated by the measurement of your hand. Sizes from SS, S, M, L, XL.
NOTE: The FIT39 range of gloves are the WORLDs only glove with an Antibacterial coating and Deodorizing SEK certified for safety and performance. (SEK labelling is used on products that have a functional finishing applied and have been certified by JTETC) - Japan Textile Evaluation Technology Council.
Essential Features of the FIT39ex, Cool II and The Professional golf glove:
Maintains a powerful grip and supports the hand firmly, even after extended use.
Absorbs perspiration and dries quickly, preventing hands from becoming uncomfortably damp.
Fits snugly, regardless of the position or movement of the hand.
Practically waterproof as well as being nonslip.
Does not fade and therefore is washable.
Durable and long lasting.
- SEK certified Antibacterial coating and Deodorising
- Super Cool glove has Air Through Technology holes positioned in the glove to allow it to breath.
- The Professional allows the golfer that feel of leather with the certainty of grip, durability, feel, and confidence.
FIT39 Golf Gloves are available in
- Your grip loosens when you get tired.
- Does your current golf glove fade or deteriorate over time.
- You cannot find a golf glove that fits properly, as the finger tips are too tight or too loose.
- Can you hold the club when your present golf glove becomes slippery from rain or perspiration?
- You cannot find a golf glove that fits the size of your hand over and over, after regular use your old golf glove stretches and does not come back into shape.
- Your present golf glove becomes stiff when it gets wet and kept it in your golf bag.
- We stock the US size glove which is larger than the Asian size many would have purchased overseas so use the measure chart please. Generally the US size is one size larger.
- The sizing for the Professional glove is different to the other FIT39ex gloves refer to its own sizing to confirm the right glove for you.
- BOTH the new COOL II and Professional are a tighter fit than then the original FIT39ex. If unsure as to your size consider going up one size.